Treasury Underwriting for ACH and Remote Deposit Capture
Treasury Underwriting for ACH and Remote Deposit Capture: Differentiating between Credit vs Deposit Underwriting
Monday, November 27, 2023
2:00 – 3:00 pm (Eastern Time)
This payments webinar will provide credit/lending officers with best practices to use for approving or declining new ACH and RDC clients, as well as providing best business practices for over-limit and exception situations.
Many credit/lending officers struggle with understanding the difference between credit underwriting and deposit underwriting when approving or declining a new treasury customer.
- What financial information should you obtain?
- What is required by network rules and regulatory guidance?
- How do you align credit underwriting with a treasury/deposit and transactional risk review?
- What components of the total customer risk profile are necessary to appropriately approve the ACH and RDC client?
This payments webinar will provide attendees with best business practices for credit/lending officers to use for approving or declining new ACH and RDC clients, as well as providing best business practices for effectively approving over-limit and exception situations using a deposit risk approach that includes a financially sound process.
- ACH and RDC approval requirements based on network rules and regulatory guidance
- Treasury/Deposit underwriting versus. Credit underwriting
- Documentation that provides better risk management decisioning for approving or declining ACH and RDC customers
- Best business practices for calculating exposure for ACH and RDC customers
- Identification of potential issues/risks during the risk review process
Who Should Attend:
- Treasury Professionals
- Account Officers
- Relationship Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Electronic Banking
- Risk Management
- Deposit Operations
- Internal Auditor
Secura Risk Management / Founder
Throughout her career, Terri has served as a leader in the payments and fraud prevention industry, providing education, risk management and compliance consulting and support services geared toward the specific needs of financial organizations.
Terri is an Advanced Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist, an At-Risk Adult Crime Specialist and an Accredited ACH Professional. Prior to founding Secura, Terri served as co-founder of Payments Information Circle (PIC), a service organization providing payments industry education, auditing, consulting, resources, and support services to financial organizations throughout the country. Prior to her work at PIC, Terri also served as the President of GACHA, a non-profit, regional payments association where she provided strategic direction for financial institutions in the payments industry. Terri began her career in payments as a Senior Analyst with the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta where she provided training throughout the Sixth District and served on the Federal Reserve ACH Conversion Team that consolidated ACH Services for all branch locations in the Sixth District.
Attendance verification for CE credits provided upon request.
Webinar Sponsored by BankersHUB
If you are having issues with registering online, please contact CBAO's Education, Training & Special Event Coordinator, Malia Widder, (614) 610-1877.
| Registration (Member/Non-Member Pricing)
Webinar and Playback* ($295/$445)
*Playback has no expiration.
Additional Hookup - Registering another banker from a different location ($185/$225)